Purpose and Acceptance of Use
Some or all of the products, services and information offered on this website may be content created or presented by a third party website and in such a case everything concerning that material would be subject to its own Terms and Conditions.
In some cases, to purchase a product, service or information, it is necessary for the user to subscribe to the newsletter of this website, there you must provide your name and surname along with a valid email address.
The user can choose if he wants to continue receiving information from the blog via e-mail or if he wants to unsubscribe at any time.
What data does this website collect from users?
Legal conditions and responsibilities
- The user of “PlayLeitux” undertakes to access and use this website in accordance with current legislation, making good use of it and avoiding acts that could cause harm to third parties (insults, spam through links that lead to pages containing malwares, comments and repeated contacts repeating the same information as this is also considered spam). “PlayLeitux” reserves the right to block or deny access to those who misuse the website.
- “PlayLeitux” disclaims all legal responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or problem resulting from the activities of any visitor to the website, as well as the use that visitors may give to the content thereof.
- “PlayLeitux” contains links to external sites and “PlayLeitux” is not responsible for the privacy policies, conditions, legal terms and contents of such external sites.
- “PlayLeitux” reserves the right to publish the content it deems appropriate, with the possibility of modifying or deleting part or all of them.
- The use of the trademark and logo of “PlayLeitux” without permission from the Author is prohibited.
You can not declare intellectual property or exclusive to any of our products, services or information, all products presented here are the property of the respective content providers. Unless otherwise specified, our products are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event shall this website be liable for any direct, indirect or other loss resulting from the use of or inability to use our products, services or information.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
The content presented on this website is of a general nature and has an informative purpose, “PlayLeitux” does not fully guarantee access to all content and pages that are recommended, in addition to this website:
- It has no direct or indirect relationship with the companies recommended here therefore “PlayLeitux” is not responsible for the actions of these companies, nor for damages that may cause the websites shown here.
- It declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this web and that is not administered or managed directly by the owner of this site.
- The Owner of “PlayLeitux” does not warrant or take responsibility for the performance or accessibility of the websites linked from here.
As previously mentioned, all the content presented has a purely informative purpose, which is why visits to third party sites from this website and the results obtained are the responsibility of the users who access those sites.
The owner of “PlayLeitux” is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties from their websites or malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents of those third party sites.
Although “PlayLeitux” is not responsible for the websites of third parties, my person Leitux as author of this blog I strive only to link to legitimate websites so it is unlikely that you will find software or malicious programs that may damage your computers or put at risk your personal data.
I strive to keep the information presented on this website as up-to-date as possible, however in some cases some of the information found here may be a little outdated or old. “PlayLeitux” reserves the right to make modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change of terms and conditions of use
We reserve the right to make changes and revise these terms and conditions of use.
Last revised: 07/09/2019